To educate and inspire all students to be good Christians and honest citizens. As a Salesian school we will collaborate to create a caring and safe environment, which allows each student to grow spiritually, academically, and socially.
• As a Salesian school, our purpose and energies are dedicated to compassion and love for the young.
• The Educative Pastoral Community articulates, encourages, and models Catholic values.
• We incorporate reason, religion, and kindness into interactions with students.
• We believe that interactions between adults and students contribute to student learning.
• We demonstrate our commitment to social justice and Christian values by offering our support of and service to the community.