Art Honor Society
French Honor Society
- Must be in their 3rd semester of French at SPCHS ; sophomore & above
- Must have an 87.5% average cumulative score in both French classes and general GPA
- Participate in all society activities
- Attend meetings
- Payment of annual dues ($15)
- Fulfill the yearly requirement of 10 points earned through participation in Society activities
Mu Alpha Theta (Math Honor Society)
- Must have credit for 4 semesters of high school mathematics taken in high school
- Currently taking an honors or advanced placement math course
- Enrolled in Algebra II H or higher
- Have a 3.75 weighted GPA for all of your high school math classes.
- Have at least a 3.0 overall unweighted GPA.
- As a junior must complete 12 hours of service while in MAO to remain in MAO
- As a senior must complete 15 hours of service before May 1 to earn the Honor Cord
National Honor Society
Science National Honor Society
- Have a 3.0 unweighted cumulative GPA
- Have a 3.75 unweighted GPA in science courses
- Course requirements:
- Juniors - must have taken or be currently enrolled in a science honors or AP class and have a minimum of 3 credits in science or 2 credits plus a current enrollment in a 3rd science
- Seniors - must have taken or be currently enrolled in a 2nd science honors or AP class and have a minimum of 4 credits in science or 3 credits plus a current enrollment in a 4th science
Sociedad Honoraria Hispanica (Spanish Honor Society)
REQUIREMENTS for membership at St Petersburg Catholic High School:
- Any secondary school student who has maintained an honor average of 3.0 GPA or higher in the study of Spanish for a minimum of three semesters.
- Any student who is currently in the 10th grade or higher.
- Meet criteria for character, leadership, honor, seriousness of purpose, and service.
If their application is accepted, students will participate in the induction ceremony this year and will attend the October meeting of the Society.
Dues of $10.00 must be paid before November 1st 2023. Inducted members who continue to study Spanish next year are eligible to serve as officers of the society.
Thespian Honor Society
- In order to be considered for membership in Troupe 4127, sophomore-senior students must have accrued 10 thespian points (equivalent to 100 hours of work with the SPC Performing Arts or other area community/professional theatres).
- One point represents approximately 10 hours of excellent work.
- Thespian membership is offered to all students who qualify.
- Students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.