Prospective Transfer Students
Each year, as space permits, the applications of transfers are considered at the discretion of the Admissions Committee, this includes mid-year transfers. In general, senior transfers are not accepted. However, individual decisions are made at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
Create an online account with SPCHS here.
After your account is created you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account. Please check your spam or junk folder if the email does not immediately show up in your inbox.
Create and complete a new student application for your student. If you need additional time to complete your application, you may log in and out of your account.
Please note for your application to be considered for admissions you will need to do the following:
- Complete online application for each prospective student
- Submit a non-refundable fee of $75 for each prospective student
- Complete top portion of transfer affidavit for each prospective student
- Submit transfer affidavit form for each prospective student to current school
- Submit a records release form for each prospective student
- Submit email addresses for three (3) current teachers for recommendations
- Submit accommodations paperwork if applicable (SSP, IEP, or 504 plan)
You will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
Schedule an interview with Mr. Bubolz, Principal (transfer students). The Executive Assistant to the Principal will contact students to schedule an interview.
St. Petersburg Catholic High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Petersburg Catholic High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
If you have questions please contact the Admissions Office by phone, 727-344-4065, or email, [email protected] .