Student Service Hours
Student Service Hours Requirements
Every St. Petersburg Catholic student is required to perform a minimum of 100 service hours during their four-year career at St. Petersburg Catholic, with a minimum of 25 hours each academic year until they reach the 100 hours. Twenty-five of the 100 hours must be completed at one entity during the course of their four years at St. Petersburg Catholic. A 500- word reflection is due by the end of the first semester of Senior year on the 25 hours of service worked at that one entity. The reflection can be submitted anytime after the 25 hours at the one entity are completed.
When you complete service hours, they must be inputted in MobileServe.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Bubolz (E-mail: [email protected]).
"Getting Started" Guide for MobileServe
Class of 2023 Code = 9DCE69
Class of 2024 Code = 846BBF
Class of 2025 Code = 71E0AA
Class of 2026 Code = 118F46
Download the App:
1. On personal devices, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play. On school iPads, go to the Mosyle Manager App Store.
2. Search "MobileServe".
3. Tap the Get or Install button.
**You can also use the website: https://app.mobileserve.com if you don't want to use the app.
Create your account:
1. Open the app or go to the website https://app.mobileserve.com and select "Signup".
2. Enter your contact information, create a password and select "Next".
3. Add an optional photo to your profile or save it for later by selecting "Next".
4. Enter the above code corresponding to your grade level.
5. When your category pops up, select "Join".