Saturday, October 7th
SPC gym from 8-11pm
Homecoming 2023 kicks off Monday, October 2nd. Thank you to members of SGA for helping to plan a fun-filled week!
Homecoming Dance tickets will go on sale soon. This year all tickets will be purchased online via FACTS. A link as well as directions on accessing Homecoming tickets will be sent to you via email and will be displayed below soon. If you are purchasing a ticket for yourself or any student at SPCHS, you are required to submit a completed/signed 'Homecoming Dance Guidelines and Alcohol/Drug Compliance Affidavit' for each student. Completed forms must be submitted to an SGA member during lunch. You will not be allowed into the dance without this form. Forms must be submitted to Mr. Kapolka by 5:00 PM Friday, October 6th (they will not be accepted at the door on the night of the dance). Forms are below.
Guests from other schools are permitted to attend with the following guidelines:
- One guest per SPCHS student.
- All guests must be between the ages of 14 and 19.
- Guests must be in good standing at their current school.
- SPC students are required to submit a completed Guest Request Form to Mr. Bennett for approval prior to purchasing a homecoming ticket.
- No refunds will be given if you purchase a ticket and your guest does not get approval.
Link to purchase tickets: Coming Soon
- See the Homecoming Dance Guidelines and Alcohol/Drug Compliance Affidavit for details, dance guidelines, and required homecoming attire. Attendees not following dress code guidelines will not be permitted to enter the dance. When in doubt, send dress approvals requests to Mrs. Hudson [email protected]
- No heels are permitted in the gym.
Homecoming Week Activities
Dress-down theme days are free of charge during Homecoming Week. Students out of uniform are required to be in the day’s theme. Students not following the dress code or theme guidelines will be required to change into a school uniform.
Let’s make it a great Homecoming week!