SPC Spirit Store is open!!!!
Order now to get you spirit items for our first Home game on August 18th
Online store closes July 28th so get your gear for the new year!!
Also check team pages for sport specific items, limited times only.
Free Sports Physicals
St. Petersburg Catholic’s team physician, Dr. Michael Reilly, is again offering our student-athletes the opportunity to obtain free sports physicals. Dr. Reilly is a Family Medicine physician, a 1968 SPC/Bishop Barry graduate, and the team physician for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The following dates have been reserved for our athletes:
July 27th, August 3rd, August 10th, and August 17th
- Call 727-821-5726 for an appointment
- Office address: 1201 5th Ave North, St. Petersburg (next to St. Anthony’s Hospital)
- The hours for the physicals are from 3:15-5:00pm
- Please have the FHSAA form with you when you arrive. https://www.spchs.org/athletics/athletic-participation-forms/
There are 2 forms that are mandated by the FHSAA before a student may participate/try-out for a school sponsored sport. Those forms are:
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation (EL2)
- Consent and Release from Liability Certificate (EL3)
Follow the Athletics menu under athletic participation forms or click the link below
The FHSAA also requires that all student athletes complete an online course titled "Concussion in Sports". The free course is offered at the National Federation of State High School Associations' education website, https://nfhslearn.com/courses
The athlete will have to create an account, select the course "Concussion in Sports" and print out the certificate of completion. This course is mandatory for all FHSAA member school athletes and must be completed before the first day of your sport's practice. The certificate of completion can either be turned in to your sport's coach or to the athletic office.