As a private, diocesan school, St. Petersburg Catholic High School is heavily dependent on revenue from tuition and the generosity of its many benefactors.
The Annual Fund plays a critical role in ensuring the fiscal health of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. It is the oxygen and air that we breathe. Not only does Annual Fund help sustain and maintain the school, it allows us to operate a high level. Your gift is is restricted to one of four causes:
1) Tuition Assistance
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students
2) Instructional and Learning Enhancement
- Recruit and retain the best available faculty
- Utilize state-of-the-art teaching resources
3) Student Life Programming
- Enhance and grow our student programs
4) Where Funds Are Needed Most
- Conduct critical building improvements
- Maintain the physical beauty of our campus
- Provide overall support of our operating budget
Each year, St. Pete Catholic asks our alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends to invest in our mission. Your investment is very important, large or small, as it enables current students to receive an education that will last them a lifetime. Donate today!