Student Service Hours Requirements
Every St. Petersburg Catholic student is required to perform a minimum of 100 service hours during their four-year career at St. Petersburg Catholic, with a minimum of 25 hours each academic year until they reach the 100 hours. Twenty-five of the 100 hours must be completed at one entity during the course of their four years at St. Petersburg Catholic. A 500- word reflection is due by the end of the first semester of Senior year on the 25 hours of service worked at that one entity. The reflection can be submitted anytime after the 25 hours at the one entity are completed.
When you complete service hours, they must be inputted in MobileServe.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Cala (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
"Getting Started" Guide for MobileServe
Class of 2019 Code = 20FBA2
Class of 2020 Code = 6764D1
Class of 2021 Code = D27D5F
Class of 2022 Code = 433C39
Download the App:
1. On personal devices, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play. On school iPads, go to the Mosyle Manager App Store.
2. Search "MobileServe".
3. Tap the Get or Install button.
**You can also use the website: https://app.mobileserve.com if you don't want to use the app.
Create your account:
1. Open the app or go to the website https://app.mobileserve.com and select "Signup".
2. Enter your contact information, create a password and select "Next".
3. Add an optional photo to your profile or save it for later by selecting "Next".
4. Enter the above code corresponding to your grade level.
5. When your category pops up, select "Join".