As a private, diocesan school, St. Petersburg Catholic High School is heavily dependent on revenue from tuition and the generosity of its many benefactors.
The St. Petersburg Catholic Fund (The SPC Fund) plays a critical role in ensuring the fiscal health of St. Petersburg Catholic. Your SPC Fund investment helps St. Pete Catholic:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students
- Recruit and retain the best available faculty
- Utilize state-of-the-art teaching resources
- Conduct critical building improvements
- Maintain the physical beauty of our campus
- Provide overall support of our operating budget
Each year, St. Pete Catholic asks our alumni, parents, faculty/staff, and friends to invest in our mission "to educate and inspire all students to be good Christians and honest citizens." Your investment is very important, large or small, as it enables current students to receive an education that will last them a lifetime.