Thank you for your support of St. Petersburg Catholic High School! If you are interested in hosting a school fundraiser/fundraising event, please follow the directions below. If you have questions, please contact Dr. Daniel Zepp, Director of Advancement, at email@example.com or (727) 344-4065 x222. Thank you!
- For all fundraising requests: Submit the Fundraiser Request Form (online). All fundraisers are subject to approval.
- If requesting a space on campus:
- Please print out the Facility Reservation Form (paper) and return to Dr. Zepp for approval.
- Please provide local business with the SPCHS 501(c)(3) Packet for tax purposes. (Please note: The 501(c)(3) document is password protected, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if access is needed)
- If the business is donating services at a reduced rate, please ask the local business to provide an invoice and then forward to Dr. Zepp to be processed as a purchase order by school bookkeeper, Mrs. Bubolz.
- Please come to administration office the week of the event and fill out the General-Request for Check form (available in office) and submit to school bookkeeper, Mrs. Bubolz. Please have a total dollar amount and specific designations (# of 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's) in mind.
- After event, please fill out the Cash & Check Deposit form (available in office) with total dollar amount and specific designations (# of 20's, 10's, 5's, 1's) and submit to Mrs. Bubolz, who will deposit proceeds to the appropriate account.