“Whatever you do, think of the
Glory of God as your main goal.”
-St. John Bosco
Campus Ministry at St. Petersburg Catholic High School seeks to invite students to recognize that they are seen, known, and loved by Christ and by those around them and to recognize that holiness is attainable for them.
We desire for students to not only know about Christ, but to form a personal relationship with Him. We do this through providing our students opportunities to grow in personal holiness, as we grow in holiness as a greater school community. These opportunities include:
- Mass as a school community every other week and on Holy Days of Obligation.
- Daily Mass, celebrated every day at 3:15pm in our Immaculate Heart of Mary Chapel located in the Learning Commons.
- Penance services for the school community.
- Confession offered every Friday in the Immaculate Heart of Mary Chapel during lunch time.
- Lunch groups hosted by Miss Wiand that allow students to form good community and grow in holiness together.
- Annual day-long class retreats for grades 9, 10, and 12.
- Kairos Retreat for all junior students. This is a three day, two night retreat that allows students to unplug and spend time getting to grow in relationship with the Lord and with one another.
- Approaches to Leadership in the Faith, an honors class for seniors. This class gives seniors the opportunity to be formed as leaders in our school community. Students learn how to grow in personal holiness, lead retreats, and be a leader in our school community and greater St. Petersburg community.
- A Spring Break Mission Trip that allows students to use their spring break as a time of retreat and service.
If you have any questions about Campus Ministry or have a prayer intention, please email Miss Wiand at [email protected].
It is so important that we pray for one another! We would love to pray for you intentionally! You are able to use this form to submit a prayer request anonymously or with your name attached. Please know that we are continually praying for you!